Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Herp Jazz Band Derp

Okay. For the last few months or so, I've been trying to resist posting anything band related, but I have to post this. Not gonna go into any big long story. Point is, I got into Jazz Band and I have the MP3's for the pieces we have so far :3 (ONLY FRESHMAN TO GET IN, MIND YOU >:D)
EDIT: Apparently the video files dont work, so I've added a link to both Una Mas and Samntha. So here's Una Mas and Samantha.
Alright, and to make this post not ENTIRELY about me (despite how much I LOVE doing that), the Test Realm has opened up once again for y'all to try some new stuff. Excitement. Here ya go :P


New Transformations!
Try them all out - take them swimming in Crab Alley and run around the worlds of the Spiral. Lets us know what you like, what you don't like and anything that looks out of place.

Starter Wand Changes
Before: When players start the game they begin with a wand that has several level 1 spells on it such as Firecat, Ice Beetle etc. Later on when players complete the quest 'Rattlebones Report' they are given a 0 pip wand for their school of focus.
New: When players start the game they begin with a 0 pip wand for their school of focus. Later on when players complete the quest 'Rattlebones Report' they will be given the wand that has several level 1 spells on it such as Firecat, Ice Beetle etc.

Below I'll post several pictures of all the new Transformations.
 



 



As usual, these can be purchased in the Crown Shop for either 75 Crowns or 500 Gold. I especially like the Wolf Warrior and Draconian ones >:3
I hate the Ninja Pig one for the sole fact that it stripped the rarity from the ORIGINAL Ninja Pig Transformation given out for Wizard101's birthday in 2010.
And as you can tell from the random space between the Rat Thief and Skeletal Pirate pictures and the giant gap below the signoff, this post hates me.

Una Mas is VERY Swell
~Wolf Deathbringer



1 comment:

  1. You can choose a color for the transformations? I went on the crown shop and there were no color options.

    ReplyDelete