Saturday, December 31, 2011

Deathbane Maze

Hi everyone! I know I havent been posting lately, but I've been busy with other stuff. So to start off, I've decided to tell you how my evening went last night.
Last night I challenged the Deathbane Maze. (Here's a link if you dont know what it is: Deathbane Maze). Holy. Freaking. Fluff. That place was hard. It spans 7 houses and a dorm room, and it uses virtually all available space inside or out of the home. I completed it though (TWICE ^0^), and I even won an event along with my good friend Austin Swifthorn. So that was pretty good :D
In some other news not so Wizzy related, my OTHER good friend, Mary Ravengem has been working furiously to prepare each new chapter of her ongoing story for her audience, and I strongly recommend it to anyone who.......can read :D (She told me that my character would be introduced soon, so that's DEFINITELY something to look forward to). A link to her story is located to the right of this post
--------------------------------------------------->
This is the part where I'd normally tell you about some new Wizard101 thing going on, but truth be told, KI hasnt really updated since the 13 Days of Wizard ended. So yeah....
SO TO END THIS POST, PLEASE VIEW WITH YOUR EYEBALLS MY RECENTLY EPIC (FIRST EPIC PET EVER) LEOPARD, RASCAL!
He likes noodles ^-^

Rascal is Swell
~Wolf Deathbringer

2 comments:

  1. 7 Houses ^^

    Death House to Balance House to Massive Fantasy Palace to Sultans Palace to Sun Palace to Sunken Palace to Wizards Watchtower and then to dorm!

    It was super fun I was there too! Its so hard but amazing! :p

    ReplyDelete