Thursday, December 1, 2011

Yay for the Holidays!

So today KI has announced the next batch of seasonal events is about to be brought into the Spiral. Felix Navidad, our wonderful friend who sells us Yuletide themed items will soon arrive in the Shopping District near the fountain. (I hope he has new pets!) I've added a picture from KI:
Also, because it appears KI cant get enough of their palooza's, they've began Plant-a-Palooza. Need I go on?
So yeah. Some stuff to look forward to. Anyways, the poll has been counted, and it's been decided I'll post all the Abracadoodle comics on their own page. It'll take a while though, so be patient. It's also occurred to me I havent updated Zap in a REALLY long time. I dont really know why...I should get on that...

"Yuletide" is Swell
~Wolf Deathbringer

No comments:

Post a Comment