Monday, February 6, 2012

Hmm...

It's occurred to me that in the past about 5 posts, I've done nothing but update you on things. You know, Wizzy things. SO I'M TAKING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO INFORM YOU OF MY EPICLATASTICAL FRIEND'S EPICLATASTICAL BLOGS! I'll give a brief description of all of my friends' blogs, to which there are link on the right hand side of this page.
---------------------------------------------------------------------->

Mary Ravengem: Check out her blog for one of the best fan fiction pieces I've ever seen! Seriously, it's astounding the amount of creativity and imagination this girl has. An awesome story that I highly suggest you check out!
Austin Swifthorn: Always keeping you up-to-date on news in the Spiral the instant it hits!
Alia Lotuspetal: Featured blogger on the Wizard101 website, and amazingly funny person! Now if only she could start a project and keep it going...
Sierra Winterbreeze: Personal friend of mine who is a featured blogger on Wizard101 who's story is also featured on the website and regarded as one of the best pieces of Wizard101 fan fiction out there. Also full-time LoZ Addict.
Courtney Deathwhisper: Personal friend of mine who is an amazing author and makes amazing chocolate!
Nicole Daisysinger: Yet another amazing friend who constantly writes amazing pieces of fan fiction yet refuses to make me a sandwich or step foot in the kitchen. I'm having a hard time taming her. Wish me luck.

In other news, some of you may have noticed the AMAZINGFUL banner adorning the upper part of your screen. This was made by my wonderful friend Autumn Ice from Wizard101 Central, and I gotta say it's one of the best pieces of graphic design I've ever seen, as far as Wizard101 is concerned. Thank you so much for this masterpiece, and I hope you're happy with your new Foo Dog :3

Speaking of Central, the link to my blog was recently added to their lists of links! Wanna see it; go to Wizard101Central.com, click on 'Community' on the toolbar up top, hit 'Links' in the dropdown menu, and you should find mine near the top of the list.

Also, if you havent noticed, I've added a link to all my various profiles of various things on the various interwebs for you all to stalk me upon! Just look over yonder
<------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, I'm gonna use a British accent for the rest of the week. Woo.

My banner is Swell
~Wolf Deathbringer

1 comment:

  1. I will never make you a sandwich. so stop trying to "tame" me. You are not going to get me to step out in the kitchen. now YOU make ME a sandwich.
    Love you <3
    Niikki

    ReplyDelete