Wednesday, February 29, 2012

HAPPY LEAP DAY!


From the Wizard101 website:
Save 40% OFF on Mega Snack Packs!

It's leap day, and to celebrate we're holding a special one day only sale! For today only, you can Save 40% 
OFF on Mega Snack Packs in the Crown Shop. Happy Leap Day Wizards!

You heard right! Today is leap day and apparently that has some relevance to Mega Snack Packs and their sales :D So go get yourself a nice cheap Mega Snack Pack and train some pet you expect to turn out fantastically by Epic but in reality gets a Selfish at Adult :D

In other news, your favorite Swelltacular Blogger of Necromancerness who has an odd cat won the Wizard101 Central Fruit Picker Raffle! And the prize was one Kirin Mount O: (It was silver too, so it matched my outfit ^^)
Aint he precious? I names him Philip :3
That's all I really got for this post. Yes, I'm blogging at 10 in the morning. No, I'm not on my phone or at school. No, I'm not staying home sick or faking it either.
THANK YOU AIMS TESTING FOR LATE START DAYS >:D

Philip is Swell
~Wolf Deathbringer

No comments:

Post a Comment