Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Another Stupid Pack No One Wants or Needs

Woo. Another Pack. And I see originality is slowly diminishing. You'll see what I mean in a moment.


New Spells from the Ninja Lore Pack!

The Ninja Lore pack is here, and it's the first Wizard101 game card pack that allows your Wizard a chance to gain entirely new spells! On top of the chance to get cool new robes, swords and the adorable new Shenlong Dragon pet - the Lore Pack has three new reward spells!
The spells from the Ninja Lore Pack are reward spells, and do not cost your Wizard a training point. They will go into your spellbook just like any spell you have learned from a trainer, and they will not disappear when you sell your spells back for Training Points with Mr. Lincoln. They will obey the rules of a normal spell, meaning you can blade, trap, enchant etc. Once you have received a spell from the Ninja Lore Pack, it will not appear as a reward again. You cannot delete or sell these special spells.





So yeah. Lack of originality; the fluffin' pet. Look familiar? *Cough cough* Wingless Wyvern *cough*. However, new spells. What a twist...


Ninja Pig Spell

Samoorai Spell

Goat Monk Spell
Yup. Pack. Now go complain on Central about how much KI needs to stop producing packs at such a swift rate, and THEN go (once again) complain about how many Crowns you wasted on it to only get nothing. We've heard it all.
So as you've probably figured out, I'm not in a very good mood. I wouldnt say I'm in a BAD mood, I'm just in a Meh mood. Basically, I'm REALLY BORED! With like, everything.
  • Wizard101- Beat the main storyline, am level 70, have full Waterworks gear, epicly furnished house, epic pet, rank 10 Gardener, nothing left to craft, and no one logs on...
  • Grand Fantasia- NEED. HIGHER. LEVEL.
  • Pokemon- What HAVENT I done?
  • Sims 3- And here we have THIS game. I'd probably have the Simbug at the moment, assuming I could play it.

*Sigh* Nothing anywhere really appeals to me...in real life or on the interwebs...I'm like, REALLY BORED EVERYWHERE! Everything's too repetitive...SOMETHING REALLY EXCITING NEEDS TO HAPPEN!
I might start arting again...
In fact...
BAM! Behold, the extremely rare Unisnatidrapiretaur! It's a cross between a Unicorn, a Snake, a Tiger, a Dragon, a Vampire, and a Centaur :D Believe it or not, this was a Biology assignment :3
Me gusta? I dont know...what I hate most about this was the wings...and then the tiger feet...and then fingers...
Oh, and did I mention that over time, the species has evolved?
Yes.
Boredom of Extremitude is UNSwell
~Wolf Deathbringer

2 comments: