Monday, April 16, 2012

I FORGOT D:

On the last post, there were a few things I meant to share but forgot.
1). Motus Letalis, which is now titled Umbra Praedicatio* (first one to discover what this title is a tribute to wins) is still being worked on. Dont lose ya hope.
2). While I wrote the last post, I meant to share that I was consuming stroodle, ham, chocolate, and iced tea at the same time. Again, I forgot.
3). I've developed two new television show addictions. Guess. I dare you.
4). Gonna create a new page for Update notes :3 Avalon notes coming shortly.

*I'm warning you all now, because people are gonna be tempted to complain about this later; Umbra Praedicatio may contain immoderate language, as well as suggestive themes and alcohol reference. I'm saying/warning you now because I know if I dont, someone's gonna complain. A lot.

2 comments:

  1. Morganthe? Malistaire? .....You!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You fail.
    No, I'll give you a hint.
    It's a television show, the tribute is.
    As for the two new addictions, they're basically opposites.
    One's a revived series, and one's an adult-oriented show.

    ReplyDelete