Thursday, April 12, 2012

Eheheheheh...

Hai gaiz! I'm back! I know, I know. This is a very exciting moment for you all. But please hold your applause until the end of my ramblings.

First off: Sorry for not updating like I said I would. My addiction to Grand Fantasia combined with my laziness, ADHD, and my procrastination make it nearly impossible to do anything. How I manage to remind myself to breathe is astounding. BUT I'M HERE NOW :D

Second order of business: WHO'S FUGGING EXCITED FOR AVALON?! What? You didnt KNOW Avalon is in the Test Realm?! WHAT KIND OF WIZZY ADDICT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! A bad one clearly.

That's right; Avalon is currently being tested in the Test Realm. And I do have to say, I'm impressed so far. I havent played through the entire thing myself though. I try my hardest not to get even a fourth of the way done with a world on the Test Realm, lest I ruin the experience on Live and ultimately end up not wanting to complete it. Anyway, what I've liked so far of what I've experienced is the music. Oh my God the music is beautiful :D The artwork is also very well done, and I feel that KI is making an effort to add new things to questing, albeit minor ones at best. Other parts of the updates that I enjoy are the new Bank Sell feature at the Bazaar. SO CONVENIENT :D

Thirdishly: Well, obviously we have a MOUNT-A-PALOOZA in Wizard101. It’s climbin’ in your windows, it’s snatchin’ your Crowns up, tryin’ to steal ‘em. So y’all need to hide your money, hide your Crowns, and hide your wallet cause they’re stealin’ Crowns from everybody out here.

AND NOW EPIC SAX GUY!



Your life has increased in epicness exponentially.

Epic Sax Guy is Epic. Yeah; too epic to be associated with Swellness.
~Wolf Deathbringer.

1 comment: