Friday, November 4, 2011

Hola peepsuls

Hey everyone! On the bus coming home from a football game. We were the pregame show, and were awesome! The home teams' marching band was..............simply horrendous. Their marching was sloppy, their toes were on the ground, they were ALL out of step, and don't even get me started on their lines...DRESS BAND DRESS!!!!! (After reading this post again I realize how much of a band nerd I am). In some Wizzy news, they've officially unveiled and released in their new world, ZAFARIA!!!!! To name a few of the new features, the level cap has been raised to 70, the character stats are more organized and clear, you can now (this is what I've been waiting for) put chooseable(?) music into your castle (get this in the Wizard City housing shop), yu can feed your pets unwanted items for reward, and some other stuff I don't feel like listing. See the Wizard101 Webster for more details. Remember these updates are ONLY in the TEST realm, and will be released for live play at a later date. Because I'm on a bus and my battery is about to die, imma wrap up this post. Bubai!

Swell...
~Wolf Deathbringer

No comments:

Post a Comment