Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sry gaiz

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been slacking on my posts recently. I've just been really busy with.....things...BUT I'M HERE NOW! So I'll just resume my normal bloggie activities. First on the agenda...

Harvest Hannah is back for the fall season! You can find her in the Shopping District near the fountain to purchase all sorts of unique fall themed gear.
In other news, The Wyvern's Hoard pack is now 50% off it's original price of 399 Crowns. Pretty good deal if you ask me. But then again, no one ever asks me so...meh.
We're still eagerly anticipating the arrival of the new world Zafaria in the Live Realm for us all to enjoy. If I had to take a guess, I'd say not more than a week or two. So that's something for us all to look forward to!
In OTHER Wizzy news, I'm thinking about making a section for me to catalog all the previous Abracadoodle drawing that KI has posted on their site. What do you think? I'll create a poll and let the viewers decide. (And prove that they still pay attention to this blog). Speaking of which, I'm thinking of discontinuing Zap for a while. I've got too much going on. Sorry gaiz :(
IN MAH LIFE NEWS (your favorite part, because EVERYONE loves knowing what i'm doing with my life), I've recently discovered my love for a popular sci-fy show, Doctor Who. Dont know what it is, then I'll smite you, bring you back to life to make you watch it, and smite you again. Probably my favorite show ever. And now, because of it, SOMEONE NEEDS TO BUY ME A TARDIS! Or at the very least a Sonic Screwdriver :D
THAT'S ALL FOR THIS POST! SEE YOU IN THE SPIRAL! Or maybe not...yeah probably not...I like my house...BYE!

Doctor Who is beyond Swell
~Wolf Deathbringer

No comments:

Post a Comment