Monday, November 21, 2011

How's Zafaria?

HI GUYS! My first post since the Zafaria update about three days ago. How's it going for ya? Me, I've beaten the world, I'm Transcended, have my Dr. Von's Monster spell (named it Frankie), AND got a Leopard pet drop from Nergal last night :D Personally, I think ZF was kinda short...but it was entertaining! So, funny story last night, I was doing Mirror Lake (final dungeon of ZF) with some friend, and near the end, someone shouts, "ALRIGHT, NOW LETS GO KILL MORGANTHE!" And the expression on their face when I explained we wont face her for 3 more worlds...Priceless. Anbother story, I freaked out during one of the quests I got. IT WAS DOCTOR WHO! Okay, so I had to locate the Professor (referred to as the Doctor in the series), retrieve his Cosmic Caliper (Sonic Screwdriver) and when I met him in Marleybone, HE HAD HIS PHONEBOOTH (TARDIS)!!!!!!!!!! And because ZF JUST came out, there really is no news. Just giving you all a status update one my experience. Good luck and happy questing!

Doctor Who is still Swelltacular
~Wolf Deathbringer

No comments:

Post a Comment