Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dear Viewers. I'm dying.

So...pretty horrible week so far for me. Lets list reasons :D
1. I've lost my phone :(
2. I'm sick with strep throat, which is simply FANTASTIC because I also have asthma. I'm out of school and band for a week, which means lots (exaggeration) of make-up work.
3. My "Generous" donor for prizes had to cancel on me, so I'm resorting back to Mystery Pets, unless I can get Crowns.
So yeah. Not a fabulous week if you ask me. So some newsy things. I've set the date of the party to the 30th of October, the day before Halloween. It's a Sunday, so hopefully everyone can make it. And now, I need some entertainment for the party. Nothing too intense, just a comedian (A GOOD ONE) and a Fortune Teller. If you want to apply, shoot me an email. Not even gonna touch the topic of yet ANOTHER card pack. And now, some serious shiznaz. I NEED YOU PEOPLE TO ADVERTISE AND GET MY NAME OUT THAR! Mah fun little bloggy needs to advertisement and recognition, so I was thinking you, mah lovely little viewers, could assist. And why not make it fun and turn this into a contest! Winner gets to take home a picture of a tapdancing waffle. Seriously, this is intense. SO GET TO IT MY LITTLE MINIONS!

Llews is Swell backwards
~Wolf Deathbringer

No comments:

Post a Comment