Friday, October 7, 2011

This message will self destruct in th--BOOM!

GOOD MORROW FOLLOWERS! Before you say anything, I'm still slowly working on Zap. Very.....very.....slowly. So that MIGHT be up in the next week. So, we had a home game last night and won. THis game was especially cool because the Sevi's and Ocho's came to watch to see what Marching Band is like. Plus we managed to convert 2 Alto saxes into Tenors. We are indeed superior. WIZZY NEWS! SO as you all SHOULD know, KI has another palooza thing. Gear-a-palooza. Need I go on? Here's the link: https://www.wizard101.com/game/gear-a-palooza. And now some sad news. Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple, passed away two days ago at the age of 56. And he will indeed be missed. Now some happeh news :D. I've started reading a new book recently. You all might know this one, but I seriously suggest it. It not only taught me interesting things I would have never known otherwise, but it also changed my whole viewpoint on what you THINK you know about ANYTHING in general. It's The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. I highly suggest it to those who have an IQ above A Poorly Drawn Picture Of A Duck. So then, there comes this piece of news...HAPPEH HALLOWE'EN FEST! :3

EDIT: Just finished the Da Vinci Code. It was amazing. My new favorite EVAR! Now onto Angels and Demons...

The Da Vinci Code is Swell
~Wolf Deathbringer

No comments:

Post a Comment