Monday, October 10, 2011

UPCOMING HALLOWEEN PARTY!

Wolf here! So I got the idea yesterday to throw an awesome Hallowe'en Party. So that's exactly what I'm gonna do. It'll be really cool! This is an open party, so anyone can come. The only requirements is that you be in costume. (In case any of you were wondering, I'm going to the party as the Headless Horseman :D). So, there will be a number of events at this party, including a pumpkin scavenger hunt, a best costume contest, and maybe something else if I feel like it :D I don't know :P This party wont be for a few weeks until it gets closer to Halloween, and I need to somehow acquire a Scary Pumpkin Mask. Plus I need to decorate an entire house...AFTER I purchase said house. (Need to buy Death House). So if anyone wants to help in these endeavors, getting me Crowns, gifting me gold, all of these would be welcomed. :D SEE YOU LATER!

I'm kidding. Don't give me stuff. Unless you want to. Stay Swell.
~Wolf Deathbringer

No comments:

Post a Comment