Saturday, October 1, 2011

I've been kidnapped by this thing called a Onecob.

So very quickly, y'all need to check out what we do in Geometry. And there isnt a rotate button of all things, so twist your neck into that uncomfortable position and laugh (or cry) at our boredom.









This is what happens when you bore freshmen. By the way the first picture, a Onecob, has a propeller on its back because I cant draw wings. Anyway, SO sorry I havent been updating recently. I've caught a case of the Sims Addiction. But now it's not functioning correctly, so you wont have to worry about that anymore -_- IN THE WIZZY NEWS I'VE MISSED, From about the last time I've posted until now, KingsIsle has added 5 new pets to the Crown Shop.
Pink Jellyfish
7000 Crowns
55 Pedigree

Burning Pixie
6000 Crowns
55 Pedigree

Skeletal Knight
5000 Crowns
48 Pedigree

Primal Wildclaw
2250 Crowns
42 Pedigree

Muscled Cat
1750 Crowns
42 Pedigree

In other news which is most likely more exciting, the Test Realm is online and has been updated with new things y'all might be interested in. Permanent Panthers, House signs, all that good fun stuff KI makes for us :D And because Mister Me is too lazy to do it myself, I'll let you wander over to my friend, Austin Swifthorn's blog. He's got it all there, for when Wolf is lazy :D
Austin's Blog: thesingedcover.blogspot.com/2011/09/signs-signs-signs.html
In Wolf's news, I did in fact redeem my Defender Pig Giftcard today, and got my Defender Pig (:D) It was then I found out that the Defender Pig no longer came with Spell-Proof (O:<) However, it was almost worth it when I hatched my Sea Dragon with a Bronze Helephant today. So please welcome the newest member of Wolf's Pet Posse, Marley :D

Ain't he just precious? 65 pedigree, 3 Epic Talent slots, and currently has Spell-Proof and Pierce Train. IN SOME REAL LIFE NEWS, as you all know (or SHOULD know) I'm in marching band. And last night we had an away game. Football wise, we lost by like.....not a lot. Only our second loss this season. Band wise, after the halftime show, we meet the other band. SO that was fun :D This was just in case you were wondering where I was. Well, I think I'm gonna wrap this up. I'll tell you more stori---SHOOT! ZAP! UGH! I'll work on it tomorrow...CIAO!

Swell is my middle name...did I use this already?
~Wolf Deathbringer

1 comment:

  1. Wow....I gotta be honest: I've never seen a fat unicorn with wings....those wings must break down all the time. And what does it eat!!!

    ReplyDelete