Saturday, September 24, 2011

FRIENDS!

So it occurred to me today that none of my viewers really know my friends (besides my viewers who ARE my friends). So I put a picture of them up for you in the post below this one :D I'll also include their nicknames.
From left to right, Alia Lotuspetal (Alai), Austin Swifthorn, Caroline Thurnerward (Caramoline), Courtney Deathwhisper (Corny), Danielle Sandstone (Bell), Elizabeth Icegem (Ellie), Jasmine Wildflower (Jazz), Jonathan Darkhammer (Joon), Mary Ravengem, Matthew Goldstone (Mat), Nicole Daisysinger (Nikki), Saffron Shadowglade (Sam Sam), and Sophia. So yeah...friends :D BTW! SORRY ABOUT NOT POSTING ZAP YET! School and procrastination is making it difficult. I'll make no more promises other than I'll put it up when I can :P. So in real life, me, along with the rest of America have heard a rumor that Apple will be unveiling the iPhone 5 in October or November. I'm gonna be honest, if this is true, that's all I want for Christmas. I dont care if I dont get anything else, I JUST WANT THAT PHONE! Mine stinks at the moment. So yeah...something to look forward to. Speaking of which, on my last vacation to California, I purchased a Wizard101 giftcard with the Defender Pig pet cycle on it. I got it in July. And one week from today, the Defender Pig itself will be on cycle :D So yeah, excited about that. And anyway, still working on Sophia's prize. Again, dont hate me, hate my procrastination genes. So anyway, I'm gonna wrap this up. CYA LATER E'EREBODY!

Swell is my middle name
~Wolf Deathbringer

No comments:

Post a Comment