Thursday, September 22, 2011

Blogging in school. I'm so BA.

I'm at school blogging. Yes. TAKE THAT DVUSD! So in the bloggy news, today was the last day for you to submit your answer for the riddle contest. And I'm proud to announce we have a winner. And that lucky and simply logical (hint, hint) person is...DRUMROLL PLEASE! *Random bass drum rolls across the floor* -_-. THE WINNER IS SOPHIA!!!!! :D AND YOUR PRIZE IS...IN THE MAKING :D Lets review the riddle again.

DANG! GOT TO GO TO LUNCH! I'LL BE BACK TO FINISH THIS POST LATER!

OKAY! I ARE BACKS! Sorry about the wait. I would have updated sooner but I had marching band practice last night and my mom took the card thingy in my desktop that allows it to connect to the internet. Oddly enough, she left me with my little Netbook. >:3. SO! In mah life news, we have another football game tonight against our rival school AND WE GET TO MEET THEIR BAND! First school we've played to have a band >:D. And some of my friends from 8th grade are in that band. So I'm pretty excited. PLUS IT'S A HALF DAY! And yes I promised the third chapter of Zap today. Imma see what Wolfie can do. So in the media, who saw the X Factor two nights ago? For those of you who dont know, it's like American Idol, but they arent making a celebrity out of the winner, and there's no age limit. So the most recent episode, an audition thingy, one mental dude dropped his pants on stage. Yep. Flashed the whole stadium. Luckily I was watching it on TV and they gave us a nice little X to cover his.....yup...But seriously, after that little stunt, Paula Abdul, one of the judges literally got sick and puked. I was like O...M...G...B..........
ANYWAY IMMA WRAP THIS UP BEFORE I START RAMBLING! BAI! By the way the rest of this post ALSO came from school. THANKS FREE COMPUTER TIME >:D

Forever Swellful
~Wolf Deathbringer

2 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But there's no stop sign! Dx Lol, 'grats :3

    ReplyDelete