Sunday, September 11, 2011

GOOD MORNING!

HEY EVERYONE! Wolf here, back to my usual pointless chatter (by the way who liked the story I wrote? I need feedback). So, I've been thinking I might move the games and gadgets to their own separate page, cuz right now they're making the homepage run slow. If you have any issue or suggestion that's something to the effect of that, you can contact me at wolf.deathbringer.904@gmail.com. ANYWAY! In my Wizardly news........there is nothing. It's only 8:10 in the morning people. Seriously. I'll come back with an update as soon as things happen. By the way, my good friend Mary Ravengem has began to write her own little piece of fan fiction. And it's simply marvelous if I do say so myself! :D...........*cough* my British kicked in. So anyway all you dudes and dudettes, you can read her story by clicking the link somewhere over on a sidebar because I cant be bothered to check. You should check it out. Click on the one that says "Mary Ravengem." *rambles rambles rambles*. I dont know what else there is to say. So, in the REAL world, today marks the 10th anniversary of the tragic events that unfolded at the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and some field in Pennsylvania on September 11, 2001. All of us here at WLoWD (basically me and my cat) would like to honor those who lost their lives, and send a shout out to their families. You wont be forgotten.

Hope you all are feeling Swelltastic
~Wolf Deathbringer

3 comments:

  1. Stop making my story look horrible compared to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki, you should have commented on the other one..

    ReplyDelete