Thursday, September 15, 2011

Waning! This message contains adult content and is brought to you by the letter S!

GOOD MORROW BLOG VIEWERS OF AMERICA, JAPAN, EUROPE, AND BURBANK!
So, sorry I missed my post yesterday. Apparently I decided to knock off for the night at 6:30. Slept for about 12 hours. ANYWAY! If you all have been paying attention to past entries, you'll know that yesterday was Flannel day as part of our homecoming week. And today's theme you may ask? Jaguar print (our mascot). You may think to yourself, oh how fun, all the girls dressed in jaguar. You're wrong. Yes, the girls did indulge in their jaguariness. But so did the guys. Pure. Horror. Some were as subtle as a jaguar headband...while others werent as generous. A certain percussionist, has some very.....interesting pants. They're leather, and one pant is jaguar print while the other is black. Pretty, isnt it? I had that floating around all day. But it's been a decent school day all in all. My mom recently promised to get me StarFox 64 for the 3DS this Saturday (SQUEEE)! And as of this moment, 4:19 in the afternoon, no one is online -.-So I got bored and am deciding to hold a contest. Here I have a riddle for you:

Leave your answer in the comments of this post, and also leave your reasoning. If you get it right but you have no explanation, it isnt counted. and first to guess correctly wins a (yet to be determined) prize. Answers must be submitted by Thursday of next week, on 9/22/11. One guess per person. Winners will be announced the following Friday. I'll have more updates as they come. CIAO!

S is for Shmekeldorf
~Wolf Deathbringer
                               

5 comments:

  1. I have 2 answers...Dx 1) it can go either way because it is a poorly drawn bus (if the door is on th opposite side there shoul be a stop sign on the side facing us) or.... 2) Niether way because the bus isn't moving.... xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo confused...but happy because at least my buses aren't that horrible!!

    As for my answer, which,accoring to various test answers, might be wrong..I think right..I hope I'm right(Excuse the bad pun)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELL FOR MY EXPLANATION.... there isn't a door
    ().() (THOUGH AUSTIN HAS A POINT BUT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. XD Wolf you should have brought your jag thongs. yes i know you have some, remember I stalk you O: >;D (lol jk)

    my answer is it can go all ways. (thinking as a preschooler) they usually make thier toys fly... especially animal toys... at least, that's what I did (still do :3). So, a car that goes all directions isn't very unusual for them.

    ReplyDelete