Saturday, September 10, 2011

Good Morrow, Current Followers!

Good morrow, followers, viewers, or hobos currently on this blog! This is my first post for my new blog, The Wizarding Life of Wolf Deathbringer because I cant go more than a few minutes without saying The Wizarding Life of Wolf Deathbringer, despite the fact I'm telling you this from The Wizarding Life of Wolf Deathbringer......I'm gonna try and spot saying The Wizardin--NO! BAD! *Ahem*. Anyway. yes, first post, excitement, *hold for applause*, whoop-dee-doo. ANYWAY! I suppose I should tell you what this blog is mainly about. I created this blog because I want to share all of my insanity with you, my loyal fanbase, and because Central picture space stinks. So here, I'm gonna try and post whenever I feel like it, new things happening with Wizard101, my personal opinions on STUFF, my total and complete psychoticness, and the occassional piece of art, fan fiction, picture, or video. SO ENJOY YOURSELF! AND PLEASE, HAVE A SWELLTASTIC TIME, HERE AT THE WIZARDING LIFE OF WOLF DEATHBRINGER!

~Wolf Deathbringer

1 comment: