Monday, September 12, 2011

Good Day All!

HULLUR EVERYONE! Long day at school -_- But on the plus side, I found 51 cents throughout the day! I'm totally set for life. Quick note, after every chapter I post of Zap, I'd really appreciate it if you could review it. And I'm gonna be honest, I wasnt that fond of the last chapter. I might fix it a little so stay tuned for those possible minor updates. So back to school, I figured out what our Homecoming week theme is. It's a  Hoedown. Fantastic. Day 1) Dress as twins. Day 2) Out by the Campfire PJ's. 3) WE HAVE TO WEAR FLANNEL SHIRTS IN THE MIDDLE OF ARIZONA?! ARE THEY INSANE?! Day 4) Jaguar Print - 'Nuff said. And Day 5 which I actually WILL participate in) Bandit Blackout. Fun. SO! TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE VIEWING THIS PRETTY LITTLE BLOG, THE MORAL OF THIS STORY IS, RUN FOR STUDENT COUNCIL!
EDIT: I just finished the edited version of Zap. I think it reads better now. Check it out again if you feel like it.

Keep on Swellin'
~Wolf Deathbringer

1 comment: