Tuesday, September 13, 2011

HOLA!

Hey everyone. Sorry for the late post. First I was lazy.....then I had to go to band. BUT I'M HERE NOW :D So, Zap wise, I've almost completed chapter 3. This will be the explanation chapter for...explaining...things...*cough* Anyway. Stories of friends wise, both my friends Mary Ravengem and Nicole  Daisysinger are both hard at work on their respective stories, and I encourage you to check them out if you havent already. Links to their pages are somewhere over yonder ---------------------------------------->
Wizzy wise, nothing has happened, likewise with the overall world. Wow, today is boring. School wise, however, I got an A on my Geometry test! GO LITTLE BRAIN CELLS, GO! Also, something band related none of you will understand or care about; I play the Tenor Saxophone, and for some reason (to this day, still unknown) our entire section is ALWAYS sharp. Well, we were having mini-sectionals to practice this new piece, and to make traveling across the campus easier, I stuck my Gatorade bottle in the bell (the part that the sound comes out of). Well, I forgot it there when we started playing, and someone in my section took it out for me when they noticed. My section leader was like, wait, put it back! It makes him flat! And now I've found a new use for Gatorade bottles. Thank you, and have a swell night.

~Wolf Deathbringer

No comments:

Post a Comment