Monday, September 19, 2011

Procrastination: Saving Energy for Later.

HOLA E'EREBODY! Okay, first off, SOOOO sorry I haven't been updating the past few days. I had a football game (preforming at, not playing in), then the homecoming dance (swelltastic by the way), and then that lovely little thing called high school. Oh, and I rediscovered my formerly most favorite MMORPG evar. DragonFable. NERD [^]-[^] So, some little things that have gone on recently, got StarFox 64 (FINALLY) and I LOVE IT! I finally got a Nightflame Pegasus mount :D (THANKS BELL) and something else I'm forgetting to mention. Meh. Details, details. So, for those of you eagerly anticipating the next chapter of Zap, and because I havent updated in so long you're expecting a super awesomeful long chappie, y'all should wake up and smell the roses. Because they smell nice. And they appreciate your interest in them. Promise, I'll have it up before Friday. If my procrastination will allow it. So, some fun little school shtuff I'm learning about in LAH (Language Arts Honors), we read this article about the Maine Lobster Fest (MLF) and at one point, it described what goes on when your dump your (still living) lobster fresh from the store into a kettle of boiling water. From what I gathered, the lobster will try and cling to the edge of the kettle to avoid falling in, and once it IS in and you put the lid on, you'll still hear the lobster trying to remove the lid to escape, or scratching at the sides with its claws. Fun right? About 35-45 seconds in boiling water will kill the lobster. S'moar fun ways to deal with it, some cooks literally stab the lobster with a huge knife in (what we would call) their forehead. Oh no, it's dead now! You're probably thinking this arent ya? Well you're wrong. Darn. It either knocks them unconscious or disables the front half of their nervous system. This article also stated that to tell when the lobster is properly prepared, tug on of its antennae. If it detaches with will effort, it's ready to eat. Pleasant. This has been Wolf Deathbringer on How to Properly Kill and Cook your Lobster. :D I'll see y'all next week when we look at an in-depth history of the word Swell. G'NIGHT EVERYBODY!

Keepin' them lobsters Swell
~Wolf Deathbringer

No comments:

Post a Comment